i want to share pictures of ideas i have for tattoos. tell me what you think! you should do the same. (if you wanna of course)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I'm in the process of writing a paper that was actually due yesterday. To keep from getting too bummed out, I decided to share something fun! (There may be more of such folly to follow into the night...)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I am terrible at saying goodbyes...they are the worst. I am no good at hiding my sadness when it comes to goodbyes; I find myself missing things and moments before they're even over. However, it would be foolish of me to say that I don't need to let go of some things. Maybe some of these goodbyes aren't forever, but it's a start.
I AM SAYING GOODBYE TO:
1. internalizing negativity
2. nervously picking at my cuticles
3. staying up late on the internet
4. sucking in my stomach everytime i look in a mirror
5. eating when i'm bored
6. josh. as hard as it is to say this, i can't casually talk to you anymore. i really thought i could but i can't. frankly it just hurts too much and i've slowly watched/contributed to the huge divide that has grown between us. there's no denying it--we are different. i am different. maybe it's selfish of me, but i'm afraid that if i don't say this goodbye now, i'm going to lose the happy thoughts i've been trying really hard to hold on to. you probably will never read this, but maybe that's for the best.
7. feeling lonely all the time
8. not practicing my saxophone
9. expecting too much from everyone
9. expecting too much from everyone
10. procrastinating for the sake of procrastinating
11. constant anxiety
12. clinging to people who are not good or genuine friends
13. trying to sleep with a heavy heart
14. thinking so many angry thoughts
15. rarely writing in my journal
16. taking criticism so personally
17. those shoes that pinch my feet
18. forgetting to floss
19. doubting myself
20. worrying about how people perceive me
okay, here is my list (with particular people ones omitted):
- Goodbye 'not good enoughs'.
- Goodbye being dirty when its so easy to take a shower.
- Goodbye "friends" who aren't really friends.
- Goodbye drinking alcohol as an escape.
- Goodbye secret eating.
- Goodbye guilt.
- Goodbye irresponsibility with medication.
- Goodbye choosing sorrow over joy.
- Goodbye wasted moments.
- Goodbye vending machine snacks that leave me disappointed.
- Goodbye trans-fats.
- Goodbye dirty stale sheets.
- Goodbye mindless internet spending.
- Goodbye disorganization.
- Goodbye favorite brown dress that that girl stole off my clothes line. :(
- Goodbye procrastination.
- Goodbye lethargy.
- Goodbye jealousy.
- Goodbye middle class hoarding mentality.
- Goodbye dirty kleenexes in my book bag.
- Goodbye unfinished books.
- Goodbye unread/untouched books on my bookshelf.
- Goodbye authority complex.
- Goodbye dumbing down for the comfort/approval of others.
- Goodbye binge eating.
- Goodbye clutter.
- Goodbye not speaking my mind when overhearing something disturbing. (like women/gay jokes etc)
- Goodbye fear of going to the doctor.
- Goodbye self-destructive tendencies.
- Goodbye grass-is-greener thinking patterns.
- Goodbye writing/thinking blocks.
- Goodbye self debilitation.
- Goodbye rotten vegetables and fruits in my refrigerator.
Monday, November 2, 2009
since today I have made a promise to myself to try and be better...a better person, a better student, a better girlfriend, a better friend, a better artist, etc etc etc, (i made halloween weekend the marker of last mistakes...kinda) i figured that this would be a good assignment to do today.
|Assignment #70 |